The French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs funds the extremely selective Eiffel Scholarship Program. It is intended to draw outstanding international students to pursue Master’s and PhD degrees in key academic subjects at French higher education institutions.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship pays various charges, including tuition, living expenses, airfare abroad, and health insurance. Additionally, it gives students access to a network of highly accomplished French and foreign experts.
- The application started on 18 Sept, 2023.
- Publication of results (directly by Campus France): April 2024
- Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- A selection committee is formed to evaluate all the applications. The selected applications will then be transmitted to Campus France.
- No applications will be accepted by students applying directly for the scholarship.
To be eligible for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship, students must:
- Be foreign nationals not residing in France at the time of application.
- Be under the age of 25 years for Master’s programs and under the age of 30 years for PhD programs.
- Have an excellent academic record.
- Be enrolled in a Master’s or PhD program at a French higher education institution in a priority field of study.
- The Eiffel Excellent Scholarship application process is competitive.
- Students must submit a completed application form, a personal statement, letters of recommendation, and academic transcripts. They must also participate in an interview.
- The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship application deadline for the 2024-2025 academic year is January 10, 2024.
Priority fields of study for the Eiffel Excellent Scholarship 2024
- Engineering sciences at the graduate level
- Sciences in the broad sense at the PhD level
- Economics and management
- Law and political science
Additional information about the Eiffel Excellent Scholarship 2024
- The Eiffel Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship, covering all tuition fees, living allowances, international travel costs, and health insurance.
- The Eiffel Scholarship is awarded for 12 to 36 months, depending on the level of study.
- Eiffel Scholars must complete an internship in France during their scholarship period.
- Eiffel Scholars must also return to their home country for at least two years after completing their studies.
- If you are a top international student interested in pursuing a Master’s or PhD degree in France in a priority field of study, I encourage you to apply for the Eiffel Scholarship Program.
To know more, read the complete guide on the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship.
If you are an aspirant looking to study at your dream university, book an appointment with AdmitX today and start your applications early to avail yourself of all the benefits.
Also read- Top 5 exams to study abroad