for Indian students in
Cornell University Tata Scholarship
– Must be an Indian resident and should have completed secondary school in India without gaps.
– Must have been admitted to a UG program at Cornell University.
– The scholarship will cover living expenses and tuition fees.
– Round-trip economy class airfare from the fellow’s home city to the host institution in the United States.
QS Undergraduate Scholarship
– The value of the QS Undergraduate Scholarship is $5,000
– Covers tuition fees.
Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship
– The scholarship covers tuition fees and living expenses for the student.
– It does not cover living expenses for family members or the cost of international travel
Inlaks Shivdasani Scholarship
– The scholarship provides up to $100,000 coverage including program tuition as well as scholars’ living expenses, healthcare, and one-way airfare.
Get detailed information for